7 months ago Electronics Dubai 67 views
Price: Contact us
Garrett PD 6500i Walk Through Metal Detector.
Garrett PD 6500i Features
- The Garrett walk-through has 33 pinpoint zones to precisely identify multiple target locations from head to toe on the left, center, and right sides of the body.
- More than 20 standard programs for multiple security applications. There is no need to change software to change security applications.
- Program settings include:
- Special Events
- Loss Prevention
- International security standards—The Garrett PD 6500i meets the world’s highest test certifications.
- Advanced broadband detection technology provides superior target analysis, ferrous and non-ferrous weapons detection, discrimination and higher throughput.
- Directional counter tracks the number of patrons that have passed through the detector, the direction of patrons, the number of alarms and calculates alarm percentage. Four directional count settings for counting (forward, reverse, subtract in reverse, and bi-directional).
- Superior versatility: multiple setting options designed for airports, courthouses, prisons, schools, facilities, special events, mass transit, loss prevention and many other applications.
- Networking ability: CMA provides networking, remote control, monitoring, data analysis and group management.
- Meets IP55 standards for moisture and foreign matte protection.
- Pacing lights at the entrance display universal ”wait” and “proceed” symbols for traffic control.
- Alarms: audible tone and volume adjustable. Bright LED visual alarm.
- Multi-Unit and Multi-Brand Compatibility: 2,300 select able operating frequencies and multiple channels allow the Garrett PD 6500i to operate in close proximity to other PD 6500i as well as other brand units.
- Can be added to existing checkpoints without having to replace other brand units: numerous frequency selections and excellent interference rejection.
- Tamper-Proof: all settings are secured with a key lock and two levels of access codes. Further security is accomplished with a cabinet lock which prevents unauthorized access to physical cables, connectors and electronics.
- Interference Suppression: 100% sensor coil Faraday shielding; special Garrett built-in circuitry for noise suppression and ignoring x-ray monitor.
- Control Outputs: Solid state switches (low voltage AC or DC) for operating external alarms and control devices.
Garrett PD 6500i Specifications
- Temperatures Operating: -4° F (-20° C) to +149° F (65° C)
Humidity to 95% non condensing
Storage: -40° F (-40° C) to 158° F (70° C)
- Power Fully automatic 100 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hertz, 45 watts; no rewiring, switching or adjustments needed.
- Weatherproofing / Foreign Object Protection Standards Meets IP 55, IEC Standard. “Degrees of Protection provided by Enclosures,” IEC 529. *IP 65 optional.
- Target Pinpointing Lights Thirty-three (33) distinct zones are displayed with two (2) independent columns of LEDs located on exit side of Garrett PD walk-through.
- Programs More than Twenty (20) independent programs designed to meet all installation specific requirements including ECAC requirements for European airports and TSA requirements for U.S. airports.
- Multi-Unit and Multi-Brand Compatibility 2,300 select able operating frequencies and multiple channels allow the Garrett PD 6500i to operate in close proximity to other PD 6500is as well as with non-Garrett walk-through.
- Interference Suppression Advanced analog and digital filtering—as well as adjustable operating frequencies—eliminate the potential effects from x-ray units, radios and other electrical interference sources.
- Directional Counter Counter tracks the number of patrons that have passed through the
detector, the direction of patrons, the number of alarms and calculates alarm percentage. Four directional count settings (forward, reverse, subtraction reverse and bi-directional).
- Random Alarm Feature Provides ability to randomly alarm on a selected percentage of non-alarming persons; adjustable from 0 to 50 percent.
- Alarms Audible tone and volume adjustable. Bright LED visual alarm.
- Pacing Lights International symbols located at entrance.
- Tamper-Proof All settings are secured with a key lock and two levels of access codes. Further security is accomplished with a cabinet lock which prevents unauthorized access to physical cables, connectors and electronics.
- Control Outputs Solid state switches (low voltage AC or DC) for operating external alarms and control devices.
- Construction Attractive scratch and mar-resistant laminate. Detection Heads and Support: Heavy duty aluminum
- Detection Of Magnetic, Non-Magnetic And Mixed Alloy Metal Weapons
- High transit flow-rate thanks to the discrimination of personal metal items
- Immediate selection of international security standards
- Programmable operation controlled by microprocessor
- High Detection Speed
- High-Integration Professional Electronics and maximum reliability
- Control Unit incorporated into the detector
- Easy Maintenance: modular control unit for a rapid replacement
Garrett pd 6500i walk through Dimensions